Eye-Lens Pte Ltd.(Eye-Lens) was established in 2003 as a distributor of Ophthalmic Devices. Since then, the Company has put together a team of multi-disciplinary professionals, working together to achieve one goal-helping our partners to grow their business in Singapore, Japan & South-East Asia.
Eye-Lens has been successfully distributing and marketing medical products since its incorporation, becoming the largest international distributor for many global companies. Eye-Lens has established strong channels in academic, research and healthcare institutions, government and private organizations, commercial medical clinics, doctors and medical professionals, as well as partnerships with leading companies in the medical industry.
Eye-Lens is very proud to be part of the Schwind Distribution family. The Company became Schwind’s exclusive distributor in Singapore in 2011. Since then Eye-Lens has succeeded in achieving the largest excimer laser market share (over 40%) in its territory.
Our Core Values Are:
• Quality—we provide our customers and partners the highest standards
• Openness—we listen to our customers' needs, we implement our customers' feedback
• Vibrant—we are passionate about our business. We aim to provide energetic and dynamic level of service
• Integrity—we treat others with respect, honesty and integrity. This is the basis for relationships - based on mutual trust
• Innovation—we are committed to bringing innovative technologies and products to the market
Vice-President of Business Development
Head of Service Department
The femtosecond laser SCHWIND ATOS and the excimer laser product family SCHWIND AMARIS provide a comprehensive treatment portfolio for refractive and therapeutic corneal surgery. Find out about their many advantages here.
With modules for refractive laser correction, presbyopia and therapeutic treatments, SCHWIND CAM offers the right solution for every patient.
SCHWIND MS-39, SCHWIND SIRIUS+ and SCHWIND PERAMIS provide comprehensive support for the ophthalmologist in the individual treatment decision. They offer a high-precision, wide-ranging diagnostic spectrum for refractive and therapeutic corneal surgery.