Take a look at the SCHWIND educational supplement published within the October 2022 issue of Cataract & Refractive Surgery Today Europe.
Well-respected SCHWIND users from all over the world have contributed as authors. The publication covers, amongst others, the company’s historical role in refractive surgery and statements by long-time users as well as latest experience with SCHWIND ATOS femtosecond laser and high-performance OCT SCHWIND MS-39.
- Rolf Schwind and Domenic von Planta: Celebrating 30 Years of Excellence
- John Marshall, FMedSci, PhD, FRCPath, FRCOphth(Hons): Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow: The Changing Face of Modern Refractive Surgery
- Carmen José Barraquer Coll, MD; Ángela María Gutiérrez, MD; Jesús Vidaurri Leal, MD; and José Miguel Varas, MD: Why We Choose to Be Part of the SCHWIND Family
- Jerry Tan, MBBS(S’pore), FRCS(Edin), FRCOphth, FAMS: Wide Corneal Epithelial Mapping Using OCT
- Maja Bohac, MD, PhD; Victor Derhartunian, MD; Kishore Raj Pradhan, MD; and Ivan Gabrić, MD :ATOS and SmartSight: Current Trends and Procedural Volume
- Samuel Arba Mosquera, MSC, PhD: Enhancements to Lenticule Extraction
- Allon Barsam, MD, MA, FRCOphth, and David Kang, MD: PresbyMAX Monocular